I will be honest, I haven’t finished my bracket yet because I’m still not ready to commit to the picks that I’ve made. Last year I had awful luck in the early rounds, and I would like to avoid that in 2014.
If you haven’t taken a look at the 68 teams in the tournament, here they are.
1. Florida, Arizona, Virginia, Wichita State.
2. Kansas, Wisconsin, Villanova, Michigan.
3. Syracuse, Creighton, Iowa State, Duke.
4. UCLA, San Diego State, Michigan State, Louisville.
5. VCU, Oklahoma, Cincinnati, Saint Louis.
6. Ohio State, Baylor, North Caroline, UMass.
7. New Mexico, Oregon, Connecticut, Texas.
8. Colorado, Gonzaga, Memphis, Kentucky.
9. Pittsburgh, Oklahoma State, George Washington, Kansas State.
10. Stanford, BYU, Saint Joseph’s, Arizona State.
11. Dayton, Nebraska, Providence, Iowa, Tennessee.
12. Stephen F. Austin, North Dakota State, Harvard, North Carolina State, Xavier.
13. Tulsa, New Mexico State, Delaware, Manhattan.
14. Western Michigan, University of Louisiana Lafayette, North Carolina Central, Mercer.
15. Eastern Kentucky, American, University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee, Wofford.
16. Albany, Mount Saint Mary’s, Weber State, Coastal Carolina, Texas Southern, Cal Poly.
And if you want to see how the bracket looks without all my picks on it… here you go. Clean. Fresh. Full of possibility. Ready for all of us to screw it up.
My picks will be coming soon if that’s something that you’re interested in seeing. Stay tuned and I’ll have them all here for you to judge before the first round tips off.